Welcome to Wocto.com! We want you to have a great experience when visiting
our website so it’s very important that you read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions that govern your use of this site. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, you may not use or access the Wocto.com website. When you access our website, it means you agree to all of our terms and conditions. From time to time we may change or amend this agreement. Your continued use of our website will be considered your agreement to be bound by any revisions.
Regarding Copyrights, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- By accessing our website, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of all content on Wocto.com.
- You understand and agree that all content on this website is copyrighted, and is owned or used by permission by Wocto, LLC. (Your unauthorized use of our content may violate international copyright and trademark laws, and may result in your personal liability.)
- You understand and agree that Wocto grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use this website solely for your own personal information, education, and enjoyment.
- You understand that Wocto trademarks, service marks and logos (or any other 3rd party trademarks that we license) also constitute “content” and that you are not granted any right or license to use them without permission—including the name and logo “Wocto,” and “Jakry Kids.”
- You understand and agree that in the event you download any file (including lesson plans) from Wocto, it is copyrighted material and that by downloading it you are agreeing not to redistribute, publish or sell it, and that your limited right to use it in your home or your classroom, does not constitute the ownership of the content, and that you will not delete or change the copyright or trademark on any file that you download.
Material/Communication/Correspondence you send us by email, (and/or upload to our site):
- You understand and agree that ALL information submitted to Wocto via this site shall be deemed and remain “ours,” that is--free for us to use, for any purpose, and will be considered by Wocto as non-confidential and non-proprietary material, and by doing so you grant Wocto a royalty-free, without compensation, non-exclusive, perpetual right to use, license, publish and or post anything you upload to our website, -- for example: reviews, comments, posts, pictures, questions, suggestions or creative ideas. By sending ANY material to us, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to send it to us without the consent of any third party and that it does not infringe upon any rights of any third party.
- You understand and agree NOT to send your copyrighted material, or any material—written or illustrated-- that you want us to consider proprietary that is, content that is owned by you) by email or upload. Please read over “Acquisitions” under the “About Us” and follow those directions. Your stories and/or illustrations MUST be mailed or couriered with proof of delivery, to our mailing address with a SASE (self-addressed-stamped-envelope) if you want the material returned. We have a policy of not responding to your phone, email or Internet queries regarding literary or art material you may have sent to our mailing address. If we are interested in your material we will contact you by USPS mail, or courier.
- You must be 18 or older to purchase or order products from the Wocto.com online store.
- You are responsible for paying all legally applicable taxes--including sales tax--on anything you order from our store.
- If you wish to link to the Wocto.com site, you may only link, to the homepage, in plain text, and you agree that such link will cause no harm, or damage the name, the intellectual property, or goodwill of Wocto, or any of our content, in any way. You may not link us to any website that is unlawful, abusive or obscene. Wocto reserves the right to terminate any link to us, at our sole discretion. You agree to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you have linked to our site.
Code of Conduct
- You agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while visiting Wocto.com. You agree not to email, upload or post any content that is unlawful, abusive or obscene, or that infringes on the proprietary material of any third party.
- All information, materials, and content on our website is provided “as is”without warranty of any kind—expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Wocto be liable for damages, including (and without limitation) direct or indirect, in connection with our website. This includes but is not limited to any failure of performance, infection with a computer virus, equipment interruption or defect, or problems with operation or transmission arising in connection with this site. You agree to indemnify, and hold us (our members, officers, employees, sub-contractors and agents) harmless from and against any loss, damage, or liability, in connection with your use of this site. We reserve the right to terminate your use of this site at any time, for any reason. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- This agreement is and shall be, governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America, and by the laws of the State of California. If any portion of the provisions in this agreement are--for any reason--not enforceable, then that part shall be deemed excised, and shall not affect the legality and enforceability of the remainder of the agreement.